Photo Credit: Pen Waggener
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup milk
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Mix the the softened butter into the flour mixture.
- Pour in the milk and mix well. Knead the dough with your hands.
- Press the mixture out flat with your hands until the dough is approximately ¾-inch thick.
- Cut the dough with a cookie cutter or upside down glass.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 10 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned.