About the Guest Blogger:
Divya is a lifestyle blogger- which includes everything from reviews to political debates.
Read more from Divya on her blog.
500g packet of gnocchi
250g mascarpone (or Philadelphia)
Salt to taste
- Place the gnocchi in a pan of boiling water and cook until the gnocchi rises.
- Put the frozen spinach under warm water and roughly chop.
- Drain the gnocchi well and add butter to the pan.
- Add the spinach to the pan and lightly cook.
- Slowly stir in the mascarpone until melted. Once the mascarpone has melted, add the cooked gnocchi.
- Add salt and nutmeg to taste.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Cook for about 15 minutes on medium heat, or until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve immediately, with warm garlic bread and salad.